Classified Ad Title:
Land Surveying Construction Project Manager
We are a well-established, multi-office Land Surveying Company seeking an experienced full-time Construction Project Manager to oversee a portion of our current and future construction layout projects in the Denver metro area. Candidate must have prior experience with survey project management, budgeting, construction staking, layout, and computations, including the ability to read and interpret construction plans. Experience with boundary and ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, topographic mapping, and other design surveys preferred. Qualified candidates must have experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Experience with Trimble RTK GPS equipment and/or robotic total stations a plus.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Managing land construction surveying projects
• Working with field survey crews and office technicians to develop a high-performing team
• Manage construction projects (calculations, CAD drafting, client interaction)
• Review work performed by survey technicians in AutoCAD
• Establishes project goals and oversees the QA/QC process
• 2 or more years of project management experience, and 5 years land surveying experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, and Microsoft Office
• A comprehensive knowledge of Construction Layout is required. Knowledge of ALTA’s, Boundary, and Topographic surveys preferred
• Strong ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to prepare survey scopes and cost estimates
• Good managerial and communication skills
Our full-time employee benefits include: a work environment with room for advancement, the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology, a company sponsored Retirement Plan, company subsidized medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, sick, and company paid life and accident insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time