Classified Ad Title:
Survey CAD Technician - MicroStation
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Survey CAD Technician - MicroStation in our Denver, CO office. In this role, you will be preparing drawings for all types of survey plats including but not limited to ALTA surveys, Transportation Right-of-Way Plans, Parcel Ownership Maps, TMOSS topo surveys, all types of easement and annexation plats.
Specific Requirements include:
• MicroStation experience required
• Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Drafting, preferred
• 5-10 years of experience, preferred
• Previous topographic and boundary survey experience, preferred
• Experience with ArcGIS, a plus
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, a plus
• State Professional Surveyor licensure, a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
• Professional Development and Training
• Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
• Mentoring Program
• Paid Time Off
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Salary Range: $55,000 - $75,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.