Classified Ad Title:
Survey Designer - MicroStation
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year-old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Survey Designer - MicroStation in our Denver or Colorado Springs, CO office. In this role, you will be preparing drawings for all types of survey plats, including but not limited to ALTA surveys, Transportation Right-of-Way Plans, Parcel Ownership Maps, TMOSS topo surveys, and all types of easement drawings and annexation plats.
Specific Requirements include:
• Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Drafting (CAD), preferred
• 10+ years of Land Survey experience, preferred
• Experience with MicroStation, required
• Civil3D and OpenRoads experience a plus
• Knowledge of CDOT survey standards and TMOSS, required
• Previous topographic, construction layout and boundary survey experience, preferred
• Experience with ArcGIS a plus
• State Professional Surveyor licensure a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
• Professional Development and Training
• Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
• Mentoring Program
• Paid Time Off
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Salary Range: $75,000 - $95,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by visiting the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.
Farnsworth Group Inc.