Classified Ad Title:
Land Survey Manager
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Land Survey Manager in our Fort Collins, CO office. In this role, you will provide leadership to the survey department field crews and CAD technicians, oversee budgets, and manage various Survey projects.
• Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
• Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
• Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
• Plan and develop surveying projects
Specific Requirements include:
• Professional Land Surveyor in the state of Colorado
• 10 + years of surveying experience
• Staff management experience
• Proven leadership skills with survey staff, ideally in a multi-discipline engineering firm
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
• Professional Development and Training
• Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
• Mentoring Program
• Paid Time Off
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
Salary Range: $90,000 - $130,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer. SRV100