Classified Ad Title:
Survey Civil3D Technician
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Survey Civil3D Technician in our Fort Collins, CO office. Job duties will include preparing drawings for all types of survey plats including but not limited to ALTA surveys, construction staking layout, topographic surveys, rights-of-way, easement and annexation plats and subdivision final plats.
Specific Qualifications include:
• AutoCAD Civil 3D experience, required
• Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Drafting, preferred
• 5+ years of experience, preferred
• Previous topographic and boundary survey experience, preferred
• Experience with ArcGIS, a plus
• Experience with MicroStation, a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
• Professional Development and Training
• Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
• Mentoring Program
• Paid Time Off
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Maternity and Paternity Leave
Salary Range: $70,000 - $95,000 (Pay to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.