Classified Ad Title:
Wilmore and Company is a 25+-year old, land surveying firm located in Paonia, CO. This is the perfect place for "mountain living" where you can ski, hike, bike, fish, camp, mountain bike, and don’t have to deal with the weekend traffic! If you are ready to leave the long, stressful commute behind and enjoy a better quality of life, then this is the place for you.
We at Wilmore and Company work on a large variety of projects in the mountains in and around Delta, Gunnison, Montrose and Mesa Counties. We have an immediate need for a person experienced in land surveying and CAD. This person needs to be proficient in using GPS, Robotic Total Station, Conventional Total Station, some AutoCAD or Carlson, and a working knowledge of all the normal industry standard programs and equipment for Land Survey project types including: boundary surveys, mining claim retracement, improvement location certificates, topographic surveys, and construction staking.
- 5+ years of experience with LSI or working towards LSI or PLS licensure
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Carlson software
- Proficient in Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Station
- Self starter with positive attitude willing and able to work with others or alone on projects.
- Ability to communicate with others and directly with clients.
- Valid Colorado drivers license, clean driving record and drug free
- Capable and willing to hike a variety of terrains, environments, working in seasonal conditions in the elevations of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
This is a full time position and we are looking for someone pursuing a long-term career in the Land Surveying profession. Compensation and additional benefits are dependent upon experience.
Compensation and benefits for this full-time position include:
:hourly wage of $30-$35/hour dependent on experience and qualification
:paid time off
:paid holiday time off
:simple IRA account
:mid-year and year-end bonus
Wilmore and Co.